A very warm welcome to Castleroe Primary School’s website!
Judo will commence on Tuesday 9th January – limited spaces are available. Notes should be returned on Monday to secure a place.
Guitar lessons and More Drama lessons also start the week beginning 8th January.
All other after school clubs recommence on the week beginning Monday 15th January.
The school dinner list may now be accessed from the home page below.
We are pleased that you are taking the time to browse our website. We hope you find it useful and informative, and we encourage you to contact us to find out more about our school, the exceptional service we provide and our strong and vibrant community.
We are very proud of our school, our pupils and the outstanding education we provide in Castleroe Primary school. The school has a Christian ethos and a strong emphasis is placed on promoting Christian values and morals among our pupils.
You will find us less than two miles from Coleraine on the Castleroe Road overlooking beautiful countryside. Our school building opened in 2007 and provides a bright, stimulating and modern learning environment.
We provide our pupils with an outstanding education and strive to ensure each child in our care reaches their full potential.
OVERALL FINDINGS OF THE INSPECTION: “In the areas inspected, the quality of education provided by this school is outstanding; the quality of pastoral care is also outstanding.” Castleroe Primary School, Inspection Report October 2010
Please follow this link to read a Report of Inspection October 2010
Please follow this link to read a Report of Sustaining Improvement Inspection May 2014
Please download the dinner menu here:
We are delighted to have offer you a new OurSchoolsApp service.
When we update OurSchoolsApp with new information or news about the school, a push message notification will automatically be sent to your device to inform you of this update. You can then view the notification which will then take you directly to our app.
1. Using your device (iPad, iPhone, smart pad, tablet or android phone), visit the relevant marketplace for your product (Apple Store or Google Play).
2. Search for ‘OurSchoolsApp’ and download the app.
3. Once downloaded, use the search bar within the app and enter the postcode or the name of the school – BT51 3RN.
4. Hit the search button.
5. Once you see the school name displayed, just touch the screen on the school name.
6. Confirm your choice by pressing ‘OK’.
7. You will now be presented with the correct app for your chosen school which contains news, information, calendar events, contacts and any other relevant details.